Please take a few minutes to go through the different sections on this page. If we have just confirmed your assignment, please focus on sections 1 and 2
as these include essential forms required to process your assignment. You may refer to sections 3 & 4 once travel is booked to get more information on orientation documents to prepare for your assignment
Section 1: Forms that Must be Returned
These are the forms that your recruiter MUST
have back before you begin your assignment.
Please note that some links will automatically download to your downloads folder:
- Volunteer Travel Information Form
- Volunteer Release – US citizens
- Addendum to the Volunteer Release
- Medical clearance form
- Banking information form
- Scanned copy of your passport and Covid-19 vaccination card: Email to Chi Olisemeka
- References – Please copy this link and send it to 3 of your chosen references: F2F Uganda References link
- Please let your recruiter know if you plan to add any personal days to your assignment dates. More details on adding personal days to your assignment can be found here.
Section 2: Visa & Assignment expenses
Section 3: Insurance, Safety & Security
Please review the information in the links below once your assignment is confirmed and at least two weeks prior to your departure date. These important documents include information about the situation “on the ground” and your insurance processes so that you are best prepared for your assignment.
COVID Resources & information:
- Volunteers are required to take Covid-19 test 48-72 hours before departure. Email results to: Chi Olisemeka
- All returning volunteers back to the USA are required to take PCR or Antigen test 24 hours prior to departure.
Section 4: Country program information
Section 5: Assignment resources
Section 6: Connection platform & Resources
Section 7: Non-CRS Resources Language, History, and Culture