Please take a few minutes to go through the different sections on this page. If we have just confirmed your assignment, please focus on sections 1 and 2 as these include essential forms required to process your assignment. You may refer to sections 3 & 4 once travel is booked to get more information on orientation documents to prepare for your assignment
Section 1: Forms that Must be Returned
These are the forms that your recruiter MUST have back before you begin your assignment. Please note that some links will automatically download to your downloads folder:
- Volunteer Travel Information Form
- Volunteer Release – US citizens
- Addendum to the Volunteer Release
- Medical clearance form
- Banking information form
- Scanned copy of your passport and Covid-19 vaccination card: Email to: Chi Olisemeka
- References – Please copy this link and send it to 3 of your chosen references: F2F Timor-Leste References link
- Please let your recruiter know if you plan to add any personal days to your assignment dates. More details on adding personal days to your assignment can be found here.
Section 2: Visa & Assignment expenses
- Timor-Leste Visa guidance
- Transiting through Australia
- Transiting through Bali, Indonesia
- Visa on arrival ($35 each way)
- Download and upload documents on PeduliLindungi App (App available on Google Play or Apple store)
- Once registered, click on ‘Electronic Health Alert Card (e-HAC)’ and enter your flight details to Bali. You will get a QR code that they will scan upon arrival.
- Please make sure you have at least 5 blank pages in passport for visas
- Transiting through South Korea
- No visa required in transiting without departing the airport
- For travel you must have a valid U.S. passport and a visa or an approved Korea Electronic Travel Authorization (K-ETA) to enter Korea. Most U.S. passport holders traveling to Korea for tourism or business purposes for less than 90 days can obtain a K-ETA.
- US Volunteer F2F Expense & Reimbursement Form
Section 3: Insurance, Safety & Security
Please review the information in the links below once your assignment is confirmed and at least two weeks prior to your departure date. These important documents include information about the situation “on the ground” and your insurance processes so that you are best prepared for your assignment.
COVID Resources & Information:
- Passengers entering Timor-Leste must provide a Covid-19 Vaccination card.
- Passengers transiting through Bali must provide a Covid-19 Vaccination card.
- It is recommended that passengers traveling through South Korea obtain a Covid-19 test within 48 hours of departure.
Section 4: Country Program Information
Section 5: Assignment Resources
Section 6: Connection platform & Resources
Section 7: Non-CRS Resources Language, History, and Culture