Please take a few minutes to go through the different sections on this page. If we have just confirmed your assignment, please focus on sections 1 and 2
as these include essential forms required to process your assignment. You may refer to sections 3 & 4 once travel is booked to get more information on orientation documents to prepare for your assignment
Section 1: Forms that Must be Returned
These are the forms that your recruiter MUST
have back before you begin your assignment.
Please note that some links will automatically download to your downloads folder:
- Volunteer Travel Information Form
- Volunteer Release – US citizens
- Addendum to the Volunteer Release
- Medical clearance form
- Banking information form
- Supplier Request Form
- Scanned copy of your passport: Email to Emily Keast
- References – Please copy this link and send it to 3 of your chosen references: F2F Rwanda References link
Section 2: Visa & Assignment expenses
- Getting Your Rwanda visa
- US Volunteer F2F Expense & Reimbursement Form
Note: Please read this document in its entirety since it includes important information on what costs CRS covers directly, reimburses volunteers for, what are non-reimbursable expenses, and how to submit your reimbursements. CRS is not responsible for any volunteer costs incurred that are not in compliance with the information shared below.
Section 3: Insurance, Safety & Security
Please review the information in the links below once your assignment is confirmed and at least two weeks prior to your departure date. These important documents include information about the situation “on the ground” and your insurance processes so that you are best prepared for your assignment.
COVID Resources & information:
- All travelers arriving in Rwanda must have a negative Covid-19 certificate.
- Antigen Rapid Tests will be taken upon arrival at the cost of 5 USD
Section 4: Country program information
Section 5: assignment resources
Section 6: Connection platform & Resources