Please take a few minutes to go through the different sections on this page. If we have just confirmed your assignment, please focus on sections 1 and 2 as these include essential forms required to process your assignment. You may refer to sections 3 & 4 once travel is booked to get more information on orientation documents to prepare for your assignment
Section 1: Forms that Must be Returned
These are the forms that your recruiter MUST have back before you begin your assignment. Please note that some links will automatically download to your downloads folder:
- Volunteer Travel Information Form
- Volunteer Release – US citizens
- Addendum to the Volunteer Release
- Medical clearance form
- Banking information form
- Scanned copy of your passport: Email to Priyanka Subba
- References – Please copy this link and send it to 3 of your chosen references: F2F Rwanda References link
Section 2: Visa & Assignment expenses
Section 3: Insurance, Safety & Security
Please review the information in the links below once your assignment is confirmed and at least two weeks prior to your departure date. These important documents include information about the situation “on the ground” and your insurance processes so that you are best prepared for your assignment.
COVID Resources & information:
- All travelers arriving in Rwanda must have a negative Covid-19 certificate.
- Covid-19 RT-PCR and Antigen Rapid Tests will be taken upon arrival at the cost of 65 USD
- Traveler must specify this in the passenger locator form on https://travel.rbc.gov.rw/travel/ prior to departure from the U.S.
Section 4: Country program information
Section 5: assignment resources
Section 6: Connection platform & Resources